Friday, April 8, 2011

My First Bible Study

I finally did it.  I bought some Bible study books.   I have never done a Bible study before and was very overwhelmed trying to find an appropriate place to start.  I have heard a lot of great things about Beth Moore's studies, but settled on 3 studies put out by Women of Faith.



The first one that I will be tackling is about discernment.  I've always wondered what it really meant when someone shared with me that God told them to do something.  I have had a couple of experiences lately where I have turned to prayer for helping me to answer some questions, and I truly believe that God steered me in the right direction.  I would explain what happened as more of a complete change of heart and mind about something that had been going on in my life -- I highly doubt that I would have changed without prayer.

So here it goes!  I'm looking forward to what I'm going to learn! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to hear more about your study. I've been making progress on 1000 Gifts!

    ReplyDelete