Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling Marked

There are certain places that I just don't want to go because I know people will look at me differently.  I feel like I'm on display and that people are watching what they talk about around me.

I feel like I need to switch to a different gym because the last time I went to Lifestyle, I was very pregnant.  I really don't want to explain what happened or possibly have a breakdown when I go to the gym.  For me, it is easier to just join a different gym than face reality.

I want people that I'm close with to ask me how I am, but I don't want to go into details with strangers or acquaintances.  I just feel different now.  Every time I leave the house (which isn't that often), I feel like people can tell that my baby died.

No comments:

Post a Comment