Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun-filled Day

Lilly should sleep well tonight!  We went to lunch at Panera and followed that up with a trip the Children's Museum.  Lilly especially enjoyed the Dora & Diego exhibit and the carousel.


We then made a pit-stop at The Flying Cupcake (best cupcakes in Indy) since my cousin, Ryan, and his girlfriend, Katlyn were in town.


The Butler rally was going on since Butler is going to the Final Four (again!).  All of the local vendors supplied food, drinks, and had raffles going on.  Last year, Blue was there, but this bulldog was Blue's replacement this year. :)


To really make Lilly tired, we stopped by Holliday Park.  All of us ate our cupcakes while Lilly tried out the "big kid" slides.  This almost gave me a heart attack, but I got over it.  I'm slightly over-protective but I have chilled out a little bit. :)  Check out Lilly!  I can not believe how fast she is growing up!




And here is Ryan trying to go down the curly-slide!



No comments:

Post a Comment